Walking French Impressionism Art Tour
About This Deal
Join us at the National Gallery of Art for the French Impressionism Art Collection, Washington, D.C. Your guide Christine will point out her favorite Impressionism Artists as she takes you through the different key artists in this dynamic modern art movement. You will enjoy seeing several works by Berthe Morisot, Mary Cassatt, Claude Monet, Camille Pissarro, Vincent van Gogh, Degas, and more. And learn what defines their style within the impressionism art movement. Our tour will include artworks from various points of time within this art movement. These women and men emerged as rogue cutting-edge painters who did not confirm traditional values. These artists broke boundaries by joining the suffrage movement, refusing to conform to the Salon establishment, and changing societal norms. Requirements This is a walking tour, please wear comfortable shoes and clothing. Masks are required unless the Museum says it is optional.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by Walking French Impressionism Art Tour in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Recommended: wear walking shoes. No liquids are allowed inside the building. All tours are small groups of 30 people. Tickets are for limited spots and non-refundable for latecomers.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.