All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 25, 2014
Reviewed September 25, 2014
Reviewed September 24, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $109 for an 18-hole round of golf for two on the Brute course, redeemable from August 18 through September 21 before 8 a.m. or after 2 p.m. (up to a $218 value)
- $89 for an 18-hole round of golf for two on the Highlands course, redeemable from August 18 through September 21 before 8 a.m. or after 2 p.m. (up to a $178 value)
- $79 for an 18-hole round of golf for two on the Brute course, redeemable starting September 22 any time of day (up to a $158 value)
- $59 for an 18-hole round of golf for two on the Highlands course, redeemable starting September 22 any time of day (up to a $118 value)
Each option includes greens fees, cart, use of a practice facility with range balls, club storage, a GPS yardage system, use of locker-room facilities, and a Grand Geneva divot tool and ball marker. Check out the scorecards and layouts of the two courses.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 2 per visit to be applied toward one foursome. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; may be booked up to 7 days in advance. 48-hour mandatory cancellation notice required. Not valid with other special offers. Must use promotional value in one visit. Not valid on 8/30, 8/31, 9/4–9/7, 9/9, 9/13, and 9/17. May expire sooner if course closes early for the season. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
With a pair of 18-hole championship courses often considered two of the state’s bests, Grand Geneva Resort & Spa was recognized as a top 10 Northern US golf resort in 2012 by Condé Nast Traveler. It’s just one of the golf destination's many accolades.
The Brute course presents the resort’s lengthiest and most challenging path, with 68 bunkers and 8,000-square-foot greens that create only a fraction of the difficulty presented by the 7,085-yard layout. The Highlands course showcases a Scottish-style links layout envisioned by the prolific design team of Jack Nicklaus and Pete Dye and renovated as recently as 2006.
Players zoom around both courses aboard carts equipped with GPS yardage systems, which can display video flyovers of each hole, the distance and placement of the pins, and the angle and speed needed to wear a cape in order to jump the numerous streams that intersect the courses.
The Brute Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 7,085 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 73.8 from the back tees
- Course slope of 138 from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole
The Highlands Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Total length of 6,659 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 71.6 from the back tees
- Course slope of 126 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole