Well-rounded golfers must master a variety of skills, including driving, reverse putting, and suppressing the part of the brain that associates high scores with victory. Chip away at preconceived notions with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for one golf package (a $55 total value)
- $48 for two golf packages (a $110 total value)<p>
Each package includes the following:
- Golf pass to 18 Charlotte/Raleigh Durham area courses (a $25 value)
- Golf ball stencil with four stencils, including a Susan G. Komen ribbon stencil (a $15 value)
- One-year subscription to Golf Digest (a $15 value)<p>
Supreme Golf makes a donation to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation with each purchase.<p>
Supreme Golf makes maintaining an oft-pricey golf addiction a bit easier on the wallet by granting golfers discounts at golf courses and golf schools, as well as cutting the price of books, golf clubs, and nutritional supplements. Golfers can enjoy relaxing, discounted rounds at area courses in cities across the country including such area courses as Bear Creek Golf Club in Dallas, Gateway National Golf Links in St. Louis and St. Andrews Golf and Country Club in Atlanta, soaking in the sights and badgering local pros for analysis of the annual caddie draft.