What You'll Get
Available for in-store pickup only; view store hours here.
Wilson Black Jack Combo Iron Set
- 4-hybrid and 5 hybrid with graphite uniflex shafts
- Irons 6 through 9 with steel uniflex shafts
- Pitching wedge and sand wedge with steel uniflex shafts
Adams New Idea Combo Iron Set
- 3-hybrid, 4-hybrid, and 5 hybrid with graphite regular shafts
- Irons 6 through 9 with steel regular shafts
- Pitching wedge with steel regular shaft
How to Pick Up In-Store
- Purchase this offer.
- Visit participating location(s) during normal business hours to pick up your product(s).
- Present your printed or mobile voucher in the store to claim your product(s).
Note: If your Groupon is not redeemed by the promotional value expiration date, the amount you originally paid will be refunded to you.
Four Things to Know About Reading a Green
It might take a stroke—or five—before it’s time to break out the putter, but the art of reading a green starts at tee time. Read on to learn the hidden language of each hole’s final obstacle.
1. Heed the landscape. Even if the pin is still a dimly glimpsed goal, the lay of the land can reveal a lot about how the green behaves. If there’s water nearby, particularly the ocean, the green will most likely slope towards it—though not always.
2. Know the grass. Most greens are one of two types of grass—bermuda or bent. The latter offers little resistance, but the former has a grain that can drastically affect the ball’s path. Pay attention to the angle at which bermuda grass appears lighter—the ball will likely break in that direction. When in doubt about which direction the grain faces, consider that grass typically grows toward the setting sun.
3. Weather can alter a green. A ball will travel much straighter on a soft, wet green than a dry green with firm grass. Likewise, grass tends to grow more in the afternoon, so the ball will break more drastically at 3 p.m. than in the relative calm of dawn, when earthworms still haven’t delivered the grass its coffee.
4. Shoot with confidence. Once you’ve taken in all the information—be sure to look at the green from all angles, including—decide on your shot and don’t look back. Even a miscalculated shot made with confidence will likely be better than a tentative effort. If you do miss, keep paying attention to the ball—as it passes the hole, it just might whisper what went wrong.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 30 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Fine Print, any purchaser with an unredeemed voucher 30 days after purchase will receive a refund equal to the amount paid for the voucher. Sales tax on amount paid is due at time of pick-up. Only available for in-store pickup and only for the option purchased at the listed location. Returns and exchanges must be initiated in-store and are subje Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.