All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 11, 2012
What You'll Get
Mark Twain referred to golf as "a good walk spoiled," but he also thought it was okay to name a child "Huckleberry." Get the tools to determine your own golfpinion with today's Groupon: for $20, you get $50 toward a plethora of options to improve your game, swing, and green cred at Golf Masters. This Groupon is good at two locations: Golf Masters in Walpole, MA and Golf Masters Airport Golf Fun Center in North Attleborough, MA. You do not need to use the entire amount of your Groupon in one visit. The $50 will be converted into Golf Masters value cards for use over time toward the following slate of possibilities:
- Professional club fitting ($49–$99, Walpole location)
- All shop services, including re-grips, shafts, repairs, and club tune-ups (prices vary, get eight clubs re-gripped for about $65, Walpole location)
- Driving-range buckets ($8–$16 per bucket, Airport location)
- Mini golf ($6/game for a single player, $20/group of four, Airport location)
- Batting-cage use ($1.50 for 20 pitches, Airport location)
- Birthday parties and events (sports, golf, or baseball themes at $15 per guest, Airport location)
Your stroke is only half the equation, with the other half consisting of the right tools and ability to harness magnetic fields. Properly fitting clubs can be the difference between the perfect stroke and being forced to play through in dense underbrush of roots and venomous snakes. Golf Masters will help put the right clubs in the right hands (and left hands) using the latest deep-sea-diving technology for assessment and calculations.
The Walpole facility is open year round, so you can improve your game in the offseason. The Airport location is seasonal. Save your clubs from a furious knee snapping by blowing off some steam playing mini golf, visiting the batting cages, or hosting a party for your kids or those of strangers.
- Great little custom golf shop. Had my grips replaced and my lies adjusted while I hit a bucket of balls at the range. – maxandluke, Kudzu
- This place is fanastic [sic]. I spent 40 minutes with the person choosing the right clubs. He took the time to explain things to me and explain why certain clubs were right for me. He fitted the clubs to me for an exact fit. – fivemee, Citysearch
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 14, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Not valid with other offers. Redeemable across visits. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.