All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Fun parks offer activities for everyone in the family: children ride go-karts, parents gamble on mini golf, and teenagers grapple with the cyclical pattern of desire and consumption in Pac-Man. Have fun near your family with today’s Groupon to Golf N’ Stuff in Norwalk. Choose between two options:
- For $15, you get a twin fun pack for two (up to a $31.50 value). The package includes:
- Two rounds of miniature golf (an $8.50 value each)
- Choice of any two rides (up to a $6.25 value each)
Eight arcade tokens (a $0.25 value each)<p>
- For $29, you get a family fun pack for four (up to a $63 value). The package includes:
- Four rounds of miniature golf (an $8.50 value each)
- Choice of any four rides (up to a $6.25 value each)
- 16 arcade tokens (a $0.25 value each)<p>
A filming site for the original Karate Kid movie, Golf N’ Stuff also housed Timothy Roy in its mini-golf course’s treehouse for a record-breaking period of more than one year. Four 18-hole miniature-golf courses, flashy rides, bumper cars, and a host of other attractions greet thrill-seekers as they arrive to Golf N’ Stuff’s miniature metropolis of family fun. Putt-putt protégés can test their mettle at one of the creatively themed mini-golf courses, tapping like a bugler at dawn through misting waterfalls, loitering elephants, and idle pirates.<p>
Patrons can straddle the motorcycle-style seat of The Disk’O Thrill as they manically sway and spin in a gleefully dizzying ride, or outmaneuver fellow drivers behind the wheels of bumper cars, bumper boats, or go-karts. Digital diversions abound at the arcade, where clients can enjoy modern games such as Guitar Hero or Razing Storm, or fall back to old-fashioned favorites including Ms. Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, and 18th-Century Butter Churning.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 27, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.