Participants can take part in a cruise on a luxury yacht or learn about the fundamentals of sailing from certified instructors
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: 2-hour luxury yacht cruise for one or 3-hour introductory sailing lesson for one
- Cruise departs from Spadina WaveDeck, 415 Queens Quay W Toronto ON M5V 1A2
- Departure times:
- Monday: 9:45 AM and 12:00 PM
- Tuesday and Wednesday: 5:30 PM (5:00 PM between August 6–27)
- Thursday and Friday: 1:15 PM and 3:30 PM
- Children under the age of 5 are not permitted
- Kids under the age of 12 must wear a PFD (available for rent)
- Valid for the 2019 sailing season (May 18–September 29)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 29, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Subject to weather. Valid for the 2019 sailing season May 18-September 29. Registration of voucher code required. All bookings are final once confirmed. Subject to minimum number of participants on each sail. Price is per person. Each participant must have a ticket. Phone reservations are $10 extra. Additional $19.99 (2hr option) or $24.99 (3hr option) for tax, gratuity and port fee, payable at the time of reservation. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gone Sailing Adventures
Senior instructor and licensed ship's master Howard Colt and his crew of three captains helm Gone Sailing Adventures, where they share their joy for sailing with the public. Passionate about wind, water, and the magic of sailing, the crew inspires nautical enthusiasts to launch into a lifetime of adventures. Gone Sailing Adventures boasts a wide range of programs geared toward all levels of thrill-seekers who are looking to harness the wind or achieve team-building goals. Its instructional programs are comprehensive, fully certified by Sail Canada and recognized worldwide. The Team of certified instructors and licensed captains uphold the highest standards of professionalism, safety, and congeniality while manning Transport Canada-licensed vessels.