All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $9 for admission for two ($14 value)
- $17 for admission for four ($28 value)
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect student or senior discounts.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Marietta Gone with the Wind Museum
Rhett Butler and Scarlett O'Hara changed Dr. Chris Sullivan's life. It was during sixth grade that he first saw Gone with the Wind, and before long he started collecting memorabilia associated with the Academy Award–winning film and Pulitzer Prize–winning novel. By 2003, he had enough to turn his collection into a public attraction: the Marietta Gone with the Wind Museum.
- Crown Jewel: the Bengaline Honeymoon Gown, which was worn by actress Vivien Leigh while playing Scarlett O'Hara
- Permanent Mainstays: original posters, conceptual artwork, and memorabilia from the movie
- Hidden Gems: several of author Margaret Mitchell's personal copies of the novel
- The Building: The museum occupies the Old Thomas Warehouse Building, which was built in 1875.
- Don't Miss: an educational display dedicated to the African American cast members of the film
- Pro Tip: Visitors can buy recreations of costumes such as Scarlett's Prayer Dress at the gift shop, or try to slip "frankly, my dear" into casual conversation anywhere, anytime.