Collection of original artifacts, memorabilia, costumes, and posters pays homage to the top-grossing classic film and Pulitzer-winning novel
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Choose Between Two Options
- for admission for two ( value)
- for admission for four ( value)
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect student or senior discounts.
About Marietta Gone with the Wind Museum
Rhett Butler and Scarlett O'Hara changed Dr. Chris Sullivan's life. It was during sixth grade that he first saw Gone with the Wind, and before long he started collecting memorabilia associated with the Academy Award–winning film and Pulitzer Prize–winning novel. By 2003, he had enough to turn his collection into a public attraction: the Marietta Gone with the Wind Museum.
- Crown Jewel: the Bengaline Honeymoon Gown, which was worn by actress Vivien Leigh while playing Scarlett O'Hara
- Permanent Mainstays: original posters, conceptual artwork, and memorabilia from the movie
- Hidden Gems: several of author Margaret Mitchell's personal copies of the novel
- The Building: The museum occupies the Old Thomas Warehouse Building, which was built in 1875.
- Don't Miss: an educational display dedicated to the African American cast members of the film
- Pro Tip: Visitors can buy recreations of costumes such as Scarlett's Prayer Dress at the gift shop, or try to slip "frankly, my dear" into casual conversation anywhere, anytime.