Technicians combine ultrasonic cavitation, Lipo Sculpt Lite, and ThermaLift technologies to reduce cellulite and shape the patient’s body
About This Deal
- During the sessions a combination of Lipo Sculpt Lite, ultrasonic cavitation, and ThermaLift skin tightening is used.
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Ultrasonic cavitation: During the procedure, a licensed professional treats problem areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- ThermaLift: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Valid treatment areas: under chin, waist, back, thighs, hips, arms, and calves
- Length of single treatment: 20 minutes
- Equipment: Lipo Sculpt Lite, ThermaLift
- Recovery time: no downtime, patient can return to their normal activities immediately after the session
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
Need To Know
About Goodbye BodyFat
It's all about feeling like the best version of oneself, At Goodbye BodyFat Body & Skin we specialize in non-invasive body sculpting, cellulite and acne treatments. We also offer Ultra-Lift Face Treatments, a nonsurgical way to lift, tighten and tone the skin. All our treatments are affordable, pain free with zero downtown and instant results. Located in the Cool Springs area of Nashville, Tennessee, we use an FDA approved combination of Lipo Sculpt Lite, Ultrasonic Cavitation and Skin Tightening to melt away fat cells and shave inches off any area of the body.