All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
$56 for a chiropractic package (a $220 total value)
- Exam with digital x-rays as needed (a $25 value)
- Two chiropractic treatments (a $60 value each)
- One-hour therapeutic massage (a $75 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 150 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Medicare rules apple, please call for details. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Goodlife Chiropractic
Voted one of the Daily Breeze's Favorite Chiropractors in its 2011, 2012, and 2013 South Bay's Best lists, the Doctors of Goodlife Chiropractic garner popularity with a proactive approach to health. They employ high-tech equipment, such as digital x-rays, to get to the source of sciatica, headaches, or back pain caused by playing leapfrog in low-ceilinged rooms. Their healing practice is rooted in customized therapeutic massage and spinal adjustment, abiding by the mantra inscribed on Goodlife Chiropractic's lime-green walls: “Life is better when you’re well adjusted.”