All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Admission to Indoor Food-Truck-a-Palooza for Two
- Admission to Indoor Food-Truck-a-Palooza for Four
Food Truck-a-Palooza - is a food festival complete with great eats, a kids area, a craft marketplace, games, prizes, and the best selection of food trucks in the ‘Burgh! Free admission for children 12 and under. The event takes place at the Monroeville Convention Center on March 10, 2018.
- Burgh Bites
- Evil Swine BBQ
- PGH Sandwich Society
- PGH Camper Booth
- Oakmont BBW
- Mac and Gold Truch
- Coop Chicken & Waffle
- South Side BBQ
- Vince’s Cheeseteaks
- The Humble Cookie Stand
- And more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 10, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for admission. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About GoodTaste! Pittsburgh
GoodTaste! Pittsburgh knows its city has delicious food—and the company isn't keeping this knowledge to itself. Throughout the year, it holds events throughout Steel City focused on just that one thing, which is as diverse as the cultural heritage of the city itself. Read on to learn about some of the city's different foods and where to find them.
- Polish, Vietnamese, Italian, and Mexican dishes: Check out the annual Hometown Homegrown event, where offerings from Pittsburgh's various neighborhoods and chefs shine.
- Food to pair with beer: German pretzels and crispy bacon tempt taste buds at Brew 'N Chew, a celebration of craft beer and the eats that go with it.
- Food-truck fare: Check out spring's Food Truck-a-Palooza, which corrals mobile restaurants in one spot for an all-out eat-a-thon.