Roughly 85% of New Year’s resolutions never make it past the hypothetical phase, according to an unfinished study that was abandoned in early February. Focus on the follow-through with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$25 for a one-month gym membership (a $129 value)
$45 for a one-month gym membership with four semi-private training sessions (a $149 value)
- Trainers administer initial fitness evaluation
- Specialized gym areas such as three-lane 20-yard track, Olympic lifting platforms, cardio and free-weight areas, and suspension training space
- MoveStrong functional training stations
- Membership includes group conditioning classes for up to eight students
- Semi-private sessions hone strength of up to four participants<p>
Though goPerformance & Fitness sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.<p>
goPerformance & Fitness
On a mission to combat health-club monotony, founder Jared Kuka replaced the repetitive motions of stationary machines with goPerformance & Fitness's mantra of fun, active, and functional training. Personal trainers at each 24-hour facility keep clients motoring with drills that mirror real-life motions, such as CrossFit techniques, medicine ball throws, and high-speed briefcase unlocking. Ropes, kettlebells, chains, tires, and agility ladders challenge clambering limbs while FreeMotion Fitness gear amps up cardio workouts. With customized routines for small groups or one-on-one sessions, staff members scale their innovative workouts to all fitness levels, and can round out exercise regimens with dietary tips.