Though tossing pizza dough in the air can impress your dinner guests, it often leads to uneven slices cut by ceiling fans. Leave pizza to the professionals with today’s Groupon to Gordo’s New York Style Pizza in Duluth. Choose from the following options:
- For $7, you get lunch for two (up to a $15.50 total value), which includes:
- Two slices of cheese pizza (a $2.75 value each)
- Two small garden or greek salads (up to a $5 value each)<p>
- For $12, you get dinner for two (up to a $29 total value), which includes:
- One appetizer or garden salad (up to an $8 value)
- One large pizza (up to a $21 value)<p>
- For $22, you get the family-pack dinner (up to a $58 total value), which includes:
- Two appetizers or garden salads (up to an $8 value each)
- Two large pizzas (up to a $21 value each)<p>
Gordo’s New York Style Pizza’s menu simmers with casual Italian fare, including signature crispy-crusted pizzas culled from more than 60 years of family recipes. Each artfully fired sicilian pie crowns golden orbs of dough with savory mozzarella cheese, and the steak-chimichurri pizza dons grilled rib-eye steak and house-made chimichurri sauce. A dynamic duo of double crusts wrangle up to five toppings in each stuffed pizza, preventing riffraff ingredients such as anchovies, eggplant, feta cheese, and meatballs from disobeying their culinary curfews. Cucumbers, banana peppers, and black olives provide the greek salad with a solid foundation to cradle house vinaigrette or important legal documents, and stacks of caprese salad offer a light, summery bite of mozzarella cheese, basil, and tomatoes. The bruschetta appetizer totes olive oil and fresh tomatoes atop house-made bread, whereas garlic knots twist fresh-baked rolls into doughy contortions.
Though not covered by today’s Groupon, Gordo’s challenges daring gastronomes to duel with an individual 16-inch stuffed pizza, promising all crust-consuming victors a waived check, a 20% discount on all future visits, a portrait in the hall of fame, and a pizza stone emblazoned with the silhouette of his or her favorite secretary of state. Each winner’s photo looks out over the pizza parlor’s cheery red booths, checkerboard floors, gingham tablecloths, and lacquered wooden bar.
Gordo’s New York Style Pizza’s prices vary throughout the week.