All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed January 10, 2015
Reviewed September 3, 2014
Reviewed August 28, 2014
What You'll Get
Make your skin look less “cubicle-salamander computer glow” and more "sun-kissed Australian coast golden-brown glow" without exposing your skin to harmful effects from the sun’s rays. Today’s deal gets you a spray-tan session at Gorgeous Glo for $20 (a $45 value).
Gorgeous Glo's licensed tanologists use the Infinity Sun products preferred by major Bavarian-castle-owning celebrities such as former Batgirl Yvonne Craig, Kid in the Hall Kevin McDonald, and professional "Hey, it's that guy!" James Hong. Infinity is the customized, high-quality version of sunless tanning, so don’t worry about walking out of the salon with orange skin and being mistaken for Ernie on the bus. The all-natural tanner is made with pure botanicals and antioxidants, and is designed to leave your skin with a natural-looking glow.
Tanning sessions also include a nourishing pre-elixir to hydrate the skin, enabling the tanner to give a more even and enduring tan. Following Gorgeous Glo's helpful prep guide before your appointment will also help extend the life of your tan into Immortal Highlander territory. Everyone can buy and redeem up to two bronzings at Gorgeous Glo with today's deal, making it an excellent gift for any paranormally pallid pals.
Citysearchers gives Gorgeous Glo five stars:
- The boutique is very fashionable and beautiful and you feel so comfortable and relaxed with the entire process. – Barbara Champion
- I have been spray tanning since 2002 and believe me, I have tried them ALL!! But none can compare to the healthy, natural, EVEN glow that I have from my Gorgeous Glo experience. – JoBrent *Great service providers and great products! – Creech
The term "tanner" can refer to any of the following:
- The state of appearing "more tan" after a satisfying visit to Gorgeous Glo.
- An artisan who creates durable leather from animal skin utilizing an acidic chemical compound known as tannin.
- A 1984 Stephen King novel written under the pseudonym Richard Bachman in which an old gypsy curses an arrogant albino lawyer with a single word, "tanner," as revenge for the lawyer's running over his daughter. Soon after, the lawyer's skin grows progressively darker with each passing day. The curse backfires when the lawyer gives up the career in law he's always hated and uses his golden skin to become a big Hollywood star. In an ironic twist, a magic pie eats his family.
- One who gets tans.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 27, 2010. Amount paid never expires. By appointment only. Limit 2 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Anne Pipkin was once a loyal customer of gorgeousGLO. But she loved the spray-tanning salon so much that she couldn't resist becoming the owner. In that capacity, Pipkin joins with her fellow staff members to share their studio's natural spray-tanning formula with their clients. They help tanners achieve bronzed hues without the incurring harmful effects of UV rays or painstakingly coloring themselves in gold crayon. Alternatively, an on-site blowout center tops off tan looks with sleekly styled coifs. Blowouts, updos, and conditioning treatments prepare locks for special events including prom, weddings, and engagement parties.