All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed April 1, 2018
· Reviewed March 25, 2018
· Reviewed March 24, 2018
What You'll Get
- One Tour for Two People with Two Executive Tumblers
- One Tour for Four People with Four Executive Tumblers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 150 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid toward alcohol. May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gorget Distilling Co.
The word "Gorget" refers to a piece of armor worn around the throat in battle. The gorget may have appeared on the first South Carolina flag, and many believe it is still there today where others see a crescent moon. The state symbol seemed appropriate to the small-batch distillers because it celebrates multiple things about the state of South Carolina, namely its French roots and love of a good drink. Gorget Distilling Co. was founded in 2015 by three local gentlemen who wanted to create handmade and local spirits.
- Specialties: rum, flavored rum, vodka, and shine
- Handmade: in small batches using local grains
- Home-grown: all distilling and bottling is done is Kershaw County, SC
- Stop by: Thursday, Friday, or Saturday for a sample