All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Eight Options
- $19 for a Microsoft Excel course ($69 value)
- $19 for a Microsoft Word course ($69 value)
- $19 for a Microsoft PowerPoint course ($69 value)
- $19 for a Microsoft Outlook course ($69 value)
- $19 for a Microsoft Project course ($69 value)
- $19 for a Microsoft Publisher course ($69 value)
- $19 for a Microsoft Access course ($69 value)
- $59 for a Microsoft Office Suite - all access ($199 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Online only. Must activate by expiration date on your Groupon; course access expires 12 months from activation date. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Career advancement is often about having the right skills, and GoSkills.com helps you acquire just the right ones based on your personal goals. The site's courses cover skills used in almost every business, including Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, effective business writing and project management, relaying the essentials of each topic through an in-depth, personalized curriculum.
In each course, a series of learning modules cycles through exercises, quizzes, and high-definition video tutorials that last no more than six minutes. Along the way, GoSkills maps your strengths and weaknesses to cater lessons to where you need instruction most. You can take a skills assessment before, during, and after the course to monitor your progress from start to finish. Upon completion, you receive an accredited certificate to include with your CV or résumé (accredited by CPD UK).