All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· July 7, 2018
· April 30, 2018
· March 31, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for 12 months of premium access to a PhotoShop for beginners course ($299 value)
- $199 for the same deal above with access for ten people (a $2,990 value)
The course includes the following:
- 58 interactive course modules delivered by an award-winning Adobe Community Professional
- Easy-to-follow instructional videos delivered in small, manageable increments
- Topics include layering photos, creating custom brushes, creating web search bars, and colorizing a black-and-white photo
- Courses include HD video tutorials, 24/7 access, tests and quizzes, and a certificate of completion
- Click here to read the FAQs
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Online only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Career advancement is often about having the right skills, and GoSkills.com helps you acquire just the right ones based on your personal goals. The site's courses cover skills used in almost every business, including Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, effective business writing and project management, relaying the essentials of each topic through an in-depth, personalized curriculum.
In each course, a series of learning modules cycles through exercises, quizzes, and high-definition video tutorials that last no more than six minutes. Along the way, GoSkills maps your strengths and weaknesses to cater lessons to where you need instruction most. You can take a skills assessment before, during, and after the course to monitor your progress from start to finish. Upon completion, you receive an accredited certificate to include with your CV or résumé (accredited by CPD UK).