PADI instructors let students try out equipment or lead classroom, pool, and open-water instruction for open-water certification
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Classroom and pool training, including a PADI open-water crew pack
- $25 credit toward the purchase of a mask, snorkel, booties, and fins
- Four open-water-certification dives, which include rental gear
- Students must provide their own dive mask, snorkel, fins, and booties to use during the course.
- Must be 12 or older
Got Air Scuba’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Open by appointment only
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Got Air Scuba’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
The Fine Print
About Got Air Scuba
Got Air Scuba employs a staff of passionate, knowledgeable PADI-certified instructors. They teach a variety of classes, ranging from introductory courses to advanced specialty courses, such as a rescue diver course and Divemaster program. To facilitate courses, the dive shop stocks gear from ScubaPro and Bare Dive Gear. Once students have learned the ins and outs of breathing underwater, they can partake in a trip to an exotic locale. Past destinations have included Cozumel, Mexico, and some really big puddles.