All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$19 for a sushi dinner for two (up to $33.85 total value)
- Two miso soups or salads and edamame beans (up to $9 value)
- One spicy roll (tuna, salmon, scallop, or shrimp) (up to $6.25 value)
- One chef’s special roll (up to $10.35 value)
- One large import beer (up to $5.25 value)
- One small hot sake (up to $3 value)
$26 for a teppanyaki-habachi experience for two (up to $40 total value)
- Two teppanyaki-hibachi meals
- Steamed rice or stir-fried Japanese noodles
- Teppan soup
- Two-piece shrimp and vegetable appetizer
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for Dine-in only. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Reservations Required for Teppanyaki / Hibachi. Reservations recommended for Sushi on Friday -Sundays. Cannot combine with any other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Got Sushi
Got Sushi's name is not only an inquiry into each potential patron's fish inventory, but also a declaration that proudly boasts its perpetual state: Got Sushi has sushi. In fact, Got Sushi has more than 30 types of specialty maki, including an inventive Mexican roll with freshwater eel, red snapper, avocado, cucumber, and spicy mayo. But despite its name, the eatery serves much more than sushi; its Japanese classics range from teppanyaki-grilled filet mignon to yakisoba noodles stir-fried with shrimp and veggies.