All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed September 27, 2017
· Reviewed December 31, 2016
· Reviewed November 22, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $22 for a one-hour spring bike tour for one ($45 value)
- $44 for a one-hour spring bike tour for two ($90 value)
- $39 for a two-hour spring bike tour for one ($85 value)
- $74 for a two-hour spring bike tour for two ($170 value)
- $39 for a two-hour spring bike tour with a photo shoot for one ($85 value)
- $74 for a two-hour spring bike tour with photo shoot for two ($170 value)
Bike tours traverse Central Park or Prospect Park.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 18, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required, 24 hour advance notice required. Subject to availability. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gotham City Tours
With 843 lush acres and 58 miles of well-worn pathways, Central Park is an easy place to get lost—whether that's your plan or not. So guides at Gotham City Tours keep their groups on track to their next landmark or scenic vista, which may be on or off the beaten path. While on foot, tour-takers see more than a dozen points of interest, all the while learning about the park's creators, Kenny Central and Dan Park. On bicycles tours, riders speedily access more sites, letting their bikes rest on kickstands while they admire Strawberry Fields and Bethesda Fountain. Additionally, pedicabs carry tourists around in seated comfort, stopping often for photo opportunities and leg stretches.