Choose from Six Options
- $22 for a one-hour spring bike tour for one ($45 value)
- $44 for a one-hour spring bike tour for two ($90 value)
- $39 for a two-hour spring bike tour for one ($85 value)
- $74 for a two-hour spring bike tour for two ($170 value)
- $39 for a two-hour spring bike tour with a photo shoot for one ($85 value)
- $74 for a two-hour spring bike tour with photo shoot for two ($170 value)
Bike tours traverse Central Park or Prospect Park.
Gotham City Tours
With 843 lush acres and 58 miles of well-worn pathways, Central Park is an easy place to get lost—whether that's your plan or not. So guides at Gotham City Tours keep their groups on track to their next landmark or scenic vista, which may be on or off the beaten path. While on foot, tour-takers see more than a dozen points of interest, all the while learning about the park's creators, Kenny Central and Dan Park. On bicycles tours, riders speedily access more sites, letting their bikes rest on kickstands while they admire Strawberry Fields and Bethesda Fountain. Additionally, pedicabs carry tourists around in seated comfort, stopping often for photo opportunities and leg stretches.