|_Jump to: Details||Reviews_|
Think of all the moments in life where being an excellent dancer could totally open doors for you. If only you had the skills taught at Gotta Dance Atlanta, you could show them off in a variety of social contexts, to your great benefit:
- Cutting in line normally garners scowls, but cutting in line while performing ballet pirouettes generates applause.
- At a job interview, your resume and cover letter make great lyrics to a song and jazz dance routine that will surely get you hired.
- When getting mugged, a Beyoncé-inspired hip-hop dance routine actually doubles as a defense tactic: your hypnotic pelvic motions entrance muggers while your steely braids serve as mace-whips.
You’ll be able to do lots of cool things like these, but first you have to learn the moves. Good thing today’s Groupon lets you do that for half off.
With today’s Groupon, $32 gets you five dance classes at Gotta Dance Atlanta (that’s just $6.40 per class). Shake a tailfeather with Gotta Dance instructor CiCi Kelly (a coach on MTV’s MADE and a backup dancer for Beyoncé) or learn to move it with other GDA instructors, who have appeared in Stomp the Yard and the classic dance scene from Saving Private Ryan.
Use your Groupon to take five classes in a variety of forms, such as jazz, ballet, fusion, cabaret, and more (they can be different every time). If you can’t decide, go ahead and observe a class before taking it. You can also go to one class and use your Groupon to bring four friends; pretty soon, you’ll all be hired to perform at dance-centric celebrations, such as Bar Mitzvahs, Bat Mitzvahs, and Flag Day.
Located at 1778 Ellsworth Industrial Dr., Gotta Dance’s 9,000-square-foot facility has four large dance studios, a personal-training room, a massage-therapy room, and a lounge space with WiFi.
- I love, love, love the instructors…They are professional and the best in the dance industry! The front desk staff were very helpful, friendly and courteous. I LOVE GDA and you will too! – Charlie B., Yelp
- I really like this place! It’s so awesome! I recommend this for anyone at all levels who likes to dance or workout. – Tracy L., Yelp
- The best studio in Atlanta! All of the instructors work in the industry but everyone is so humble and passionate about the craft that they give you individual attention! I love this studio! – CSMobileUser2, Citysearch
Gotta Dance Atlanta
The sounds of jazz, hip hop, and other contemporary genres fill the studios at Gotta Dance Atlanta's 9,000-square-foot facility. Instructors describe the dance and fitness center as a "home away from home" for dancers of all abilities, and it's not hard to see why. Beginners can learn how to cut a rug or mow a hardwood floor in beginner classes that require no prior knowledge of dance terminology. Even dancers who have already worked up to the professional level can find a class to match their style, be it salsa or ballet. Students of all abilities benefit from classes such as Awesome Abs and Cardio Hip-Hop, which use dance as a jumping-off point for fitness workouts that tone and shape the body.