Wine can function as a social lubricant and conversation starter, especially if you seal off a cocktail party and slowly fill the room with it. Uncork a good time with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $28 for a wine-tasting package for two (a $60 value)
- $56 for a wine-tasting package for four (a $120 value)<p>
Wine-tasting packages include:
- One glass of red wine and one glass of white wine per person (a $15 value per person)
- Three canapés per person, such as smoked salmon or eggplant and goat cheese (a $10 value per person)
- A half artisan cheese board for the two-person option (a $10 value), or a full artisan cheese board for the four-person option (a $20 value)<p>
Gourmet on 5th
Though it’s firmly planted in San Diego soil, Gourmet on 5th mimics the epicurean traiteur shops that pepper European roadsides. The store empowers its visitors to eat healthy, and at the same time helps them do so without having to dawdle over a hot stove or buy out a local vegetable farm. Brimming with French influence, Gourmet on 5th’s blackboard menu changes seasonally. It features full meals, including lamb shanks, duck confit, and coq au vin. But the store also has nutritious bites for on-the-move munchers, such as crepes and signature sandwiches, along with energizing drinks, such as espresso concoctions and exotic teas.
92% of 13 customers recommend
“We loved the place! The bartender/owner was very hospitable and accommodating, and the food was excellent. We will go there again.”
“their salmon is amazing.”