What You'll Get
Teenagers idolize pizza due to its portable nature and refusal to stay in a box, man. Eat your way to independence with today’s Groupon to Gourmet Pizza & Grill in Milford. This deal is valid for dine-in, carryout, and delivery ($1.50 fee for deliveries within 20 miles). Choose between the following options:
- For $16, you get a pizza dinner for two people (up to a $32.15 total value), which includes the following:
- One large two-topping pizza (up to a $12.15 value)
- Two salads or appetizers (up to an $8.50 value each)
- Two drinks (a $1.50 value each)
- For $30, you get a pizza dinner for four people (up to a $64.30 total value), which includes the following:
- Two large two-topping pizzas (up to a $12.15 value each)
- Four salads or appetizers (up to an $8.50 value each)
- Four drinks (a $1.50 value each)<p>
The chefs at Gourmet Pizza & Grill dish a menu of fresh and swiftly prepared pies for dine-in, carryout, or delivery. Refuting the notion that quick food has to be loaded down with grease and old hot rod tires, the restaurant’s crew serves up pizzas with healthful adornments such as chicken, spinach, and mushrooms, alongside the crème de la crème of cured meats—pepperoni and salami. To accompany custom-created pizzas, three types of wings—plain, barbecue, and buffalo—headline a list of appetizers that includes traditional fried favorites such as onion rings and mozzarella sticks. Alternatively, diners can opt for a garden, greek, or antipasto salad.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 25, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Extra fee for delivery. Extra fee outside of 20mi of 01757. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.