A neglected face will rebel by scowling during your wedding vows or sprouting a five o’clock shadow at precisely four. Soothe volatile visages with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for one basic facial (an $85 value)
- $99 for three basic facials (a $255 value)<p>
1. What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? We are passionate about skin health and from the first, very thorough consultation, we carefully review goals, expectations and desires. We then develop a strategy for our clients to achieve healthy, beautiful, glowing skin. It is essential that clients commit themselves to the process in order to achieve results. From microdermabrasion to various peels, micro-photo therapy, facials, Microneedling, Botox and fillers (our team consists of an excellent nurse practitioner) and more – and all at reasonable costs—our clients achieve the results they’ve always wanted.
2. What was the inspiration to start of run this business? Karen, the lead aesthetician at Grace Forever, believes that while inner beauty is absolutely essential, excellent skin health should be the reflection of that inner self. Each client receives a giant dose of her caring and expertise, and she is as delighted as her clients as they achieve their results. Karen helps her clients reach their full potential.
3. What do you love most about your job? Grace Forever Skin Health is much more than a job. It is a calling, a mission – a belief that we impact lives by fighting the signs of aging – a gift we give to our clients. We see the joy in our clients’ eyes as they watch their skin transform and know we provide a truly valuable service.
4. What is the best reaction you’ve ever gotten from a customer? One of our clients (47-year old woman) reported that she’d been stopped in a restaurant by a nurse from a plastic surgeon’s office who told her she had amazing skin and wanted to know who had done the work. This client was delighted to refer the nurse to Grace Forever. We’ve had many clients break down in tears after seeing their acne scars disappear – the first time anyone has been able to help them.