All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· September 16, 2016
August 27, 2016
June 26, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $78.50 for a 75-minute HAI VIP signature facial ($149 value)
- $68 for a 60-minute organic deluxe facial ($129 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). HAI VIP Signature Facial is not recommended for customers with pacemakers or any other medical metal implants/devices. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Grace Healing Center
With its elegant atmosphere and soothing treatments, Grace Healing Center is aptly named—even if it’s actually named after its founder. Grace Ko practiced as a nurse in Korea before moving to Germany to study for a new career in the restorative arts. Together with her husband Michael, Grace leads a team of massage therapists and aestheticians that helps clients renew their energy and heal their spirits through a variety of therapeutic methods:
- Massage therapy in several modalities, from Swedish to deep-tissue to hot stone
- Facials that encourage collagen growth, remove toxins, or soothe Halloween withdrawal via exfoliating masks
- Acupuncture that targets weight loss, allergies, infertility, or stroke treatment
- Full-body treatments such as sea-salt or sugar scrubs and cocoa wraps