Italians were not only the first people to put tomatoes in cuisine but also the first to take photographs of themselves pretending to hold up the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Delight in their inventiveness with today's Groupon to Gracie See Pastaria in Inkster. Choose between the following options:
- For $22, you get a pizza-and-pasta dinner for two (up to a $50.97 total value). This dinner for two includes:
- One appetizer for two (up to an $8.99 value)
- One large pizza (up to a $19.99 value) or two pasta entrees (up to a $16.99 value each)
- Two glasses of wine, beers, or soft drinks (up to a $4 value each)
- For $35, you get a pizza-and-pasta dinner for four (up to a $95.44 total value). This dinner for four includes:
- One appetizer for four (up to a $19.49 value)
- One large pizza (up to a $19.99 value)
- Endless pasta for four (up to a $9.99 value each)
- Four glasses of wine, beers, cocktails, or soft drinks (up to a $4 value each)
For more than 42 years, Gracie See Pastaria's repertoire of cheese-dripping specialty pizzas and rib-sticking pasta platters has satisfied cravings for flavorful Italian fare. Launch a two-person feast rocket with the Clucker—a flock of wings, buffalo wings, chicken tenders, and miniature tacos—or gather four folks and cram for a popper quiz with a 20-piece study guide of deep-fried broccoli and cheese. Marinara-drenched main courses include pasta options such as healthy whole-wheat mostaccioli and the Godfather plate, with its large extended family of italian sausage, homemade meatballs, and mushrooms. Flattened stacks of pepperoni, sausage, and green pepper litter the Sicilian pie, and the spicy Middle Eastern Explosion shakes hands with halal ingredients, onions, and garlic. Meatless munchers might try the cheese ravioli or split the vegetarian pizza. These Roman repasts may be washed down with a glass of wine, soda, or beer, or enjoyed Italian-style with a quart of olive oil.
26734 Michigan Ave.
Inkster, Michigan 48141