Choosing pizza toppings is a lot like being married: if there is an irreconcilable disagreement, both parties take half. Grab a piece of the pie with today’s Groupon to Gramboli’s Pizza. Choose between the following options:
- For $10, you get a pizza meal for two (a $21.42 total value) that includes:
- One 12-inch hand-tossed two-topping pizza (an $11.74 value)
- Two house salads (a $2.95 value each)
Two soft drinks (a $1.89 value each)<p>
- For $15, you get a pizza meal for four (a $30.69 total value). The meal includes:
- One 16-inch hand-tossed two-topping pizza (a $14.89 value)
- Four house salads (a $2.95 value each)
- One pitcher of soda (a $4 value)
In the kitchen of Gramboli’s Pizza, chefs tap into secrets accumulated during the eatery’s 30 years in business to toss and bake crispy thin crusts. Glasses clink merrily in high-backed red booths, where diners stage heated negotiations as they choose from toppings including pepperoni, canadian bacon, and sausage. A garden’s worth of veggies, including banana peppers and broccoli, prance across dough disks and rejoice at vacations from overbearing scarecrows. While guests recline in front of the dining room’s flat-screen televisions, adventurous ladles tote barbecue, alfredo, or ranch sauce onto pies in place of traditional marinara. Between slices, forks spear tomatoes and cheddar nestled in the salad’s bed of lettuce, and bubbly Coke products cool mouths and make novelty-straw collections seem more dignified.
3816 N Mitthoeffer Rd.
Indianapolis, Indiana 46235Get Directions