Catchy songs often have a blazing guitar riff, a sing-along chorus, and subliminal messages about getting out of your small town. Get hooked with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $13.25 for two adult tickets (up to a $25.90 value)
- $24.25 for two adult tickets and two tickets for children aged 6–17 (up to a $47.80 value). Children 5 and younger are admitted for free.
- $32 for an Emerging Artist membership for one adult (a $60 value)
- $49.50 for a Debut membership for two adults (a $90 value)
- $54 for an Opening Act membership for two adults and up to four children aged 6–17 (a $100 value)<p>
All memberships include:
- Free admission for one year from redemption
- Preferred ticketing to museum-hosted programs, events, and performances
- Invitations to member-only events, previews, and shopping specials
- Subscription to members-exclusive e-zine, On The Record
- 10% discount in the museum store
- Personalized membership card<p>
The GRAMMY Museum
The GRAMMY Museum aims to immerse guests in a historic and melodic experience with four floors devoted to American music. The 30,000-square-foot museum celebrates the American musical tradition with concerts, lectures, and exhibits on genres ranging from classical and jazz to rock and hip-hop. In the interactive exhibit space, visitors can peer into musical time capsules with stage outfits that once belonged to Ray Charles, Sam Cooke, and Elvis Presley.
95% of 1,384 customers recommend
“Great for kids and adults alike. This place has an educational factor, a historical significane, and an atmosphere of koolness that any music fan will enjoy. They...”
“Great for kids and adults alike. This place has an educational factor, a historical significane, and an atmosphere of koolness that any music fan will enjoy. They pack A LOT into a relatively small space. Prepare to do a decent amount of walking. It's 3 stories high, with lots of small, themed "break out rooms", like you would find at The Getty Center, but with a lot less floor space. Parking is tight because of The Staples Center and Microsoft (formerly Nokia) Theatre within 2 blocks, but well worth the trip.”
“I love the Grammy museum”
“Fun place to see all types of music legends”