A non-profit organization that brings the power of music through cutting-edge interactives, exciting exhibits, and innovative programming
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Admission for Two (2) People
- Admission for Four (4) People
- Admission for Six (6) People
Free admission for Two (2) adults and up to Four (4) youth (age 6-17)
Free admission to GRAMMY Museum Mississippi-hosted family programs
Preferred notice and ticketing to GRAMMY Museum Mississippi-hosted programs, events, and performances
10% discount on GRAMMY Museum Mississippi store purchases
GRAMMY Museum Mississippi is located near the Delta State University campus in Cleveland, MS, just a short drive south of Memphis down the legendary blues Hwy 61.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Membership voucher is valid for new members only. Not valid for renewals. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About GRAMMY Museum Mississippi
GRAMMY Museum Mississippi is an immersive experience where visitors can both learn about the history and cultural significance of American music and engage in the creative and technological processes of recording. The Museum not only highlights landmark GRAMMY® moments, but also celebrates Mississippi's musical legacy and its impact on American music, all in an interactive, state-of-the-art facility.
- Size: The Museum has more than a dozen exciting exhibits, including permanent and temporary exhibits, along with a 135-seat theater spread across 28,000 square feet.
- Eye catcher: Striking images of Beyoncé, Johnny Cash, and Mississippi's own B.B. King, among others, greet Museum visitors as they approach the Museum entrance.
- Permanent mainstay: _Singing & Songwriting Pods let music lovers sing and produce their own blues tunes with help from GRAMMY-winning bluesman Keb' Mo'.
- Don't miss: The Iconic Instruments exhibit include Miles Davis’ trumpet and Bob Dylan’s guitar, among many other extraordinary instruments.
- Hands-on experience: GRAMMY winner NE-YO lends his choreography know-how to the Dance to the Music exhibit, where guests bust moves on a colorful, light-up dance floor.
- The building: A contemporary metal building and front porch main entrance evoke the Mississippi Delta aesthetic, reinforcing Mississippi’s great musical heritage and its relevance in today’s music scene.