Grand Canyon: The Hidden Secrets is projected in an IMAX theater on a six-story high screen with sensory six-track stereo surround sound
About This Deal
- Admission for One to Grand Canyon: The Hidden Secrets IMAX, with Personal 6” Pizza and 16 Fl.Oz. Pop
- Movie Timings are until May 21 (Monday thru Sunday): 9:30, 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 1:30, 2:30 and 3:30
- Movie Timings are from May 22 (Monday thru Sunday): 9:30, 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 1:30, 2:30, 3:30, 4:30, 5:30 and 6:30
- Pizza and Soda only available during café hours until May 21: 11am to 3pm daily
- Pizza and Soda only available during café hours from May 22: 11am to 8pm daily
See the schedule.
About Grand Canyon National Geographic Visitor Center IMAX
With the 12,000-watt surround sound and realistic picture that only IMAX technology offers, a six-story movie screen portrays the infamous Arizona landmark: the Grand Canyon. Viewers soar with eagles over the canyons rims and go whitewater rafting down the Colorado River's raging currents. Discover over 4,000 years of human history and enhance your visit to Grand Canyon while immersing themselves in the wondrous natural setting.
The IMAX experience: The large IMAX screen draws in viewers with extremely clear images and deep surround sound.
Educational for the whole family: Families educate themselves on the Park while remaining entertaining through thrilling imagery.
A spacious theater: The space sits up to nearly 500 guests in an air-conditioned environment with plush leather chairs