Exclusive South Rim Bus Tour which includes a free Grand Canyon Cavern Tour with lunch and optional helicopter air tours to the Grand Canyon
About This Deal
- Courtesy transportation from select hotels.
- Deluxe motor coaches equipped with restrooms, air conditioning, DVD players, flat screen TV’s, overhead storage, expansive tinted windows
- Exclusive check-In at the Grand Canyon Tour Depot
- Free Wi-Fi on buses
- Complimentary breakfast snack and beverage
- Knowledgable Drivers/Guides
- Hoover Dam Photo Opportunity
- Lunch at the Grand Canyon Caverns located on old Route 66
- Free Tour inside the 65 Million Year old Grand Canyon Caverns
- Ask about our optional 8 or 18 minute helicopter tour at the Grand Canyon Caverns for a “peek-a-boo” view of the Grand Canyon or the flight to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon with views of the West Rim and North Rim
- Two hours at the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim
- View the Canyon from Mather and Yavapai Points or choose to take the 2.5 mile rim walk to Bright Angel Lodge
- Choice dramatic views and photo opportunities abound.