Participants learn about the art, culture, and history of cannabis use in America during a tour including a visit to a cannabis museum
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Visit at the immersive Cannabition Cannabis Museum
- Visit at two dispensaries where clients will learn about the medicinal products available
- Learn about new recreational products such as “gummy bears,” cannabis-infused foods, and more.
- Departure time: Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday at 10:30 a.m.
- Smoking and consumption of cannabis is prohibited on the bus.
- Must be 21 or older.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be 21 or older. Reservation required, 24 hour advance notice required. Must sign waiver. Cancellation 48 hours or more in advance will result in a $35 processing fee. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Grand Canyon Tour and Travel
Although the Grand Canyon Tour and Travel is named for one of America's greatest natural wonders, their tours aren't limited to just the Grand Canyon. In fact, the tour company offers over 25 tours to choose from, some of which take visitors to see sights such as the Hoover Dam or the Las Vegas Strip. But not only the locations of these tours are varied, but also the mode of transportation. Tour-goers can bike along the Grand Canyon, soar above the Hoover Dam by helicopter, or take a sunset horse ride along Red Rock Canyon. Customers can even seek a little adventure on their trips–whether it's ziplining across Lake Mead or floating high above the Las Vegas skyline by hot air balloon. Thanks to the company's over 30 years of experience, they've created a variety tours and experiences, giving tourists and locals alike plenty of ways to experience Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon, and more.