Customers admire the scenic views of the Slot Canyon and Horseshoe Bend, as well as learn fascinating stories from the experienced guides
About This Deal
- What’s included: Box Lunch, Water
- Departure time: by appointment
- Departure location: 795 East Tropicana Avenue Las Vegas, NV
- Not recommended for children 6 and under
- What to bring: appropriate clothing, comfortable shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, bandanna or scarf, snacks
- Located on private Navajo land
- Customers are transported over washes and up and down the desert hillsides followed by a short walk to Slot Canyon
- One hour at the Slot Canyon with plenty of time to take photos, touch the sandstone and take in its
- After the Slot Canyon the guide will take everyone back to the highway and cross to the entrance of the private road to the rim of the iconic Horseshoe Bend. The vehicle will park within 280 feet of the rim; followed by a short walk.
- Another hour will be given at Horseshoe Bend for photo opportunities
- Total time approximately 14 hours
Need To Know
About Grand Canyon Tour and Travel
Although the Grand Canyon Tour and Travel is named for one of America's greatest natural wonders, their tours aren't limited to just the Grand Canyon. In fact, the tour company offers over 25 tours to choose from, some of which take visitors to see sights such as the Hoover Dam or the Las Vegas Strip. But not only the locations of these tours are varied, but also the mode of transportation. Tour-goers can bike along the Grand Canyon, soar above the Hoover Dam by helicopter, or take a sunset horse ride along Red Rock Canyon. Customers can even seek a little adventure on their trips–whether it's ziplining across Lake Mead or floating high above the Las Vegas skyline by hot air balloon. Thanks to the company's over 30 years of experience, they've created a variety tours and experiences, giving tourists and locals alike plenty of ways to experience Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon, and more.