Gand Canyon tour paired with snacks, lunch, and Wi-Fi that allows participants to explore the West Rim at their own pace
About This Deal
- Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour
Tour at a Glance:
- Courtesy premium hotel pick-up and drop off from the Las Vegas Strip and downtown locations.
- Complimentary morning snack and beverage
- Free bottled water
- Travel across the newly built Mike O'Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge
- Hoover Dam photo stop on the Arizona side is approximately 20 minutes
- A full 4 hours to enjoy this unique destination—Eagle Point, the Skywalk, Guano Point, Indian Village, Hualapai Ranch and more. You choose how to spend your time.
- Tour Times: 7:30 AM
- Tour Length: Approximately 11.5 hours
About Grand Canyon Tour and Travel
Although the Grand Canyon Tour and Travel is named for one of America's greatest natural wonders, their tours aren't limited to just the Grand Canyon. In fact, the tour company offers over 25 tours to choose from, some of which take visitors to see sights such as the Hoover Dam or the Las Vegas Strip. But not only the locations of these tours are varied, but also the mode of transportation. Tour-goers can bike along the Grand Canyon, soar above the Hoover Dam by helicopter, or take a sunset horse ride along Red Rock Canyon. Customers can even seek a little adventure on their trips–whether it's ziplining across Lake Mead or floating high above the Las Vegas skyline by hot air balloon. Thanks to the company's over 30 years of experience, they've created a variety tours and experiences, giving tourists and locals alike plenty of ways to experience Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon, and more.