Experience the Nation’s oldest show cave with a 70 minute guided walking tour
What You'll Get
- Departure time: by appointment
- Departure location: Grand Caverns, 5 Grand Caverns Drive
- Free admission for children under 5
- People with difficulty walking, breathing, or navigating stairs should inquire beforehand
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the cave. Also touching of rocks or formations is prohibited and protected by Virginia law
- Please dress appropriately, comfortable shoes and a lightweight jacket are recommended
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Not valid until 1 hour after purchase. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Grand Caverns
Found in 1804 and open since 1806, Grand Caverns is America’s oldest continually operated show cave. As a National Natural Landmark, you will see and experience nature at its best. During your tour, you will come to appreciate the beauty that the underground has to offer. The friendly and informative staff will be there to answer any questions you have as well as show you the true Shenandoah Valley hospitality.