All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Music and drinks have long been enjoyed together, from turn-of-the-century gentlemen sipping scotch around the Victrola to modern gentlemen sipping scotch around the Victrola in a 3-D holographic recreation chamber. Some things never change with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $15 for one ticket to the St. Pete Oktoberfest on Saturday, October 20, from 5–10 p.m. (up to a $35 value)
- $25 for two tickets to the St. Pete Oktoberfest on Saturday, October 20, from 5–10 p.m. (up to a $70 value)
- $49 for one St. Pete Oktoberfest Experience ticket (a $100 value)<p>
The two-day deluxe experience includes:
- Entry on Friday, October 19, from 7–10 p.m. and Saturday, October 20, from 5–10 p.m.
- Unlimited pours on both days
- Limited edition St. Pete Oktoberfest T-shirt
- Limited edition hand-blown beer glass courtesy of Zen Glass<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 20, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple additional as gifts. No limit per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for the option selected at time of purchase. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About St. Pete Oktoberfest
The third annual St. Pete Oktoberfest, hosted by the Grand Central District Association, is St. Petersburg's largest beer festival, featuring craft-beer tastings and live music. Attendees can tipple samples from dozens of breweries, including Bell's Brewery, Dogfish Head, Sam Adams, Angry Orchard, and many others. A home brewer's challenge on Friday tests out homebrewed beers against old favorites, so home-beer enthusiasts can test out their recipes on actual people instead of the wild deer that show up in their backyards.
In addition to the extensive selection of microbrews and iconic beers, the two-day street festival also features live music, including performances from singer-songwriter John Kelly on Friday. Saturday's music merges rock, blues, jazz, and funk, with performances from Florida-native Damon Fowler, Bobby Lee Rodgers Trio, and Serotonic.