Glass can be exquisite in its myriad forms, from the ornate windows of a Gothic cathedral to the crystalline webbing of a freshly vandalized windshield. Reflect on beauty with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $79 for a stained-glass class for one ($145 value)
- $155 for a stained-glass class for two ($290 value)
- $315 for a stained-glass class for four ($580 value)
- $55 for a fused-glass class for one ($100 value)
- $110 for a fused-glass class for two ($200 value)
- $220 for a fused-glass class for four ($400 value)
Grand Central Stained Glass & Graphics
Bored with the staid security of corporate life, Eloyne and Bradley Erickson founded Grand Central Stained Glass & Graphics in 2006, dedicating themselves to bringing their love of fine art to the community. Focusing on decorative glass, the shop sells beautiful pieces and commissioned work, intensively collaborating with customers to create unique, colorful doors, decorative windows, or whimsical alien-observation tanks. Its regular classes teach pupils how to fuse in small workshop settings, and jewelry-making sessions teach aspiring artisans how to use wire to craft custom adornments. The shop’s giclée printing services reproduce photos and art with an Epson Stylus Pro 9900 printer, which obsessively corrects color until clients are satisfied with each piece's final balance.