Golf is one of the few sports in which players can compete against themselves, along with paddleball and seeing how many potatoes they can eat. Put yourself to the test with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $95 for an 18-hole round of golf for two, including cart rental and one bucket of range balls (up to a $190 value)
- $179 for an 18-hole round of golf for four, including cart rental and one bucket of range balls (up to a $380 value)
Grand Elk Golf Club's rates fluctuate throughout the day, week, and season.
Grand Elk Golf Club
A rundown wooden wagon sits alone in the rough at Grand Elk Golf Club, a historic reminder of the forebears who once forged through the basin now home to the club’s 18-hole course. Though electric golf carts have since replaced Conestoga wagons as the predominant means of transportation, the site’s natural, rustic surroundings remain, treating golfers to a 360-degree panorama that showcases the Continental Divide and Rocky Mountain State Park. As players notch divots into lush fairways and putt on the soft greens with modified pool cues, they’ll follow a 7,144-yard layout drawn up by 13-time PGA Tour champion Craig Stadler and Tripp Davis. Taking inspiration from the inland courses of the British Isles, the design duo strung fairways through meadows and natural wetlands that form the headwaters of the Colorado River, all the while incorporating unique playing scenarios that challenge each golfer’s shot-making abilities.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Total length of 7,144 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 72.2 from the back tees
- Course slope of 135 from the back tees
- Five sets of tees per hole