Choose from Five Options
- $29 for a lift ticket for one, valid on Saturday, December 13 ($49 value)
- $29 for a lift ticket for one, valid on Saturday, February 21 ($49 value)
- $29 for a lift ticket for one, valid on Saturday, March 7($49 value)
- $26 for a lift ticket for one, valid on any Friday, Sunday after 1 p.m., or Monday ($49 value)
- $14 for a lift ticket for one, valid on any Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday ($28 value)
Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
From the summit of "The Mountain Top", skiers can survey much of the Grand Geneva Resort & Spa’s sprawling, 1,300-acre property. Three miles from the shores of Geneva Lake, the AAA Four Diamond resort entertains visitors with an indoor water park and 20 ski runs that zigzag down the mountain. Spread across 30 acres, those slopes are the clear stars during winter, when a combination of Mother Nature and the resort's own snowmaking equipment keep the terrain well-covered for days of skiing and snowboarding. Instructors can help newbies traverse the terrain between breaks in the Leinenkugels Mountain Top Lodge to relax and soak in the scenery like a big, conscious sponge.
It's certainly a view worth taking in, and if you wait long enough, you'd even see the snow melt to reveal two championship golf courses: The Brute and the Jack Nicklaus–designed Highlands. Those stand among dozens of other activities that may make their way onto a day's itinerary, before guests retire to the spa for a relaxing massage. For extended stays, the resort’s ranch-style lodge provides restful havens in its deluxe courtside or lakeside rooms. The hotel, which was inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright, also gives home to several dining destinations—from the casual meals at Smokey's Bar-B-Que House to the fine Italian served at Ristoranté Brissago.