Soaking a dog in water is a good way to get it clean and a bad way to make your own soda. Polish your pup with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $17 for complete bath and brush package for a small dog (up to $40 value)
- $21 for complete bath and brush package for a medium dog (up to $55 value)
- $26 for complete bath and brush package for a large dog (up to $75 value)
- $35 for complete bath and brush package for an extra-large dog (up to $105 value)
- $15 for $30 worth of pet-grooming services
- $26 for $50 worth of pet-grooming services
Each grooming includes a bath and blow-dry, nail clipping, ear cleaning, and gland expression. Additional charges may apply for dematting or extra brushing. To look up pricing by breed, see the dog-grooming page. Valid only for select breeds. For more information, see the FAQs.
Grand Paws Pet Salon and Spa
Dogs dream of luxuries like chew toys and head pats, but at Grand Paws Pet Salon and Spa, they can experiment with a different indulgence—facials infused with blueberry or vanilla. The salon specializes in aesthetic treatments for dogs and cats, which range from facials and nontoxic dye jobs to flea shampoos and ear cleanings. Founded by Heather Hinkle, an alumna of The Paragon School of Pet Grooming, the salon initially hit the road as a mobile grooming service. Nowadays, however, Hinkle and her team have migrated to a spacious storefront where pets can play and socialize after their service is over, rather than passing time by staring at the clock, wondering what it is.
84% of 156 customers recommend
“This place gave our dog his best cut ever!”
“This is a wonderful dog grooming spa and I would return even without a Groupon.”
“Great staff, care about the dogs, do a good job. My favorite grooming place!”