All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Though television audiences remember Lassie for saving distressed children from wells, her handlers remember her for being a regular dog who didn’t know that she was famous. Treat your pet to celebrity styling with this Groupon.
Choose from Seven Options
- $15 for two baths for a small dog weighing 5–20 pounds (a $40 value)
- $25 for two grooming sessions for a small dog (a $60 value)
- $20 for two baths for a medium dog weighing 21–50 pounds (a $50 value)
- $35 for two grooming sessions for a medium dog (a $80 value)
- $25 for two baths for a large dog weighing 51–75 pounds (a $60 value)
- $45 for two grooming sessions for a large dog (a $100 value)
- $35 for two baths for an extra-large dog weighing 76–100 pounds (a $70 value)
During baths, specialists wash coats, trim nails, flush ears, and express anal glands. The grooming upgrade includes all of the aforementioned canine pampering along with a full-body haircut.
Though Grand Paws Pet Spa sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still provides the best deal available.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 26, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required; not valid for walk ins. Subject to availability. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Extra $10 fee for matted pets. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Paw-pular Trends
After more than 20 years of bathing and grooming dogs and cats, the experts at Paw-pular Trends have developed an arsenal of techniques for working with all types of animal personalities. The team handles temperamental pets tactfully while washing coats, trimming nails, flushing ears, and brushing undercoats, and they accentuate refreshed animals with a bandanna and animal-safe fragrance. In addition to pampering clients' pets, the team members provide 24-hour boarding services. Staff members ensure that long-term visitors eat at the times to which they are accustomed, and receive up to five walks each day along the nearby river, allowing the animals to burn off energy and reflect on the natural splendor enough to compose a haiku written in paw prints.