Choose from Three Options
- $17for nine holes of golf for two with a cart ($31 value)
- $30 for nine holes of golf for four with a cart ($62 value)
- $37 for a father/son foursome package ($76 value)
The father/son package includes:
- Two father/son passes with cart for four people ($60 value)
- Four fountain drinks ($1.75 value each)
- Four hot dogs ($2.25 value each)
Grand Prairie Golf Course
Grand Prairie Golf Course stretches across the rolling countryside with a nine-hole, 1,710-yard executive layout that features six par 3s and three short par 4s. The course's longest hole measures 287 yards with many shorter designs that cater to beginners and golfers trying to squeeze in a quick round before sunset, when golf carts turn back into pumpkins.
Golf instructor Ann Marie Roschek draws from 10 years of experience to help golfers lower scores in private lessons and group clinics, and the course pro shop keeps clubbers in the latest golf apparel and equipment from brands including Monterey Club, US Kids Golf, and Adams Golf.
Course at a Glance:
9-hole, par 30 executive course
Course rating of 27.4 from the farthest tees
Slope rating of 80 from the farthest tees
Men's and ladies' tee options