Zoom around at 30 mph on one of two tracks inside a 120,000-sq.-ft. center—perhaps the largest indoor karting facility in the Midwest
What You'll Get
- GPK VIP Karting Membership Package includes:
- One adult race
- One equipment fee
- One t-shirt per person
- One yearly membership, which includes a 10% discount on future race, laser tag, and retail purchases (not valid on Oakleys.) Also includes a free birthday race and waives the safety equipment fee (normally $2 per visit)
#####Grand Prix Karting’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Customers must wear a mask or face covering while in the facility and in order to participate in GPK Activities.
- Whenever possible, maintain 6 feet between everyone.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been provided throughout the facility for use.
- People who experience symptoms will not be allowed to enter the facility.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Grand Prix Karting’s website (gpkcolumbus.com/covid-19) or contact them for their latest guidelines.
The Fine Print
About Grand Prix Karting
Looking to for a day of family fun? Grand Prix Karting has your solution. Inside the massive 120,000-square-foot facility, adult drivers ages 16 and up roar to speeds of up to 30 mph—junior karts for drivers ages 8 to 15 top out at 20 mph—and even the youngsters ages of 4-7 can race kiddie electric karts in the KIDZone. Outside of go-karting, adult and kids alike can battle in the 5,000 square-foot tactical laser tag arena, or groups of up to 12 can try their luck at the escape rooms.