$29 for One Single-Day Racing Pass for a Six-Hour Session (Up to $62 Value)
- Unlimited races on an indoor track supporting up to eight competitors
- Ride in electric, Italian-made go-karts
- Instant race-result printouts
- Spectators can watch races from the comfortable VIP lounge
- Includes one slot-car race and two arcade tokens for the GPK Kinected Interactive Centre<p>
Grand Prix Kartways
Masked by opaque helmets, eight racers at a time tense up to counteract the G-force pressing them to the sides of their karts. As they approach the fastest sweeping turn on the course, The Catapult, they sharpen their focus in order to out-manoeuvre the other racers, their final position hanging in the balance. Grand Prix Kartways' 47,000-square-foot facility's alternating red and white barriers blur as electric, Italian-made karts accelerate into the last straightaway, cheered on by spectators watching from the VIP lounge. Once across the finish line, the competitors clear the track for the next race, using instant printouts of the results to compare placing, reveal who had the best lap times, and determine who was throwing all the koopa shells and banana peels. Between races, daredevils can relax and take a seat in the cushy trackside lounge equipped with leather couches, a restaurant menu, and a full bar. The arcade also offers a view of one of the track's hairpin curves between billiards shots, simulator races, and video games on Kinect-equipped Xbox 360 systems.