What You'll Get
Nostalgia bathes everything in shades of gold, which is why many financial advisors suggest investing in discarded love letters and fondly remembered bureaus. Envision a richer past with today’s Groupon to Grand Rapids Antiques Market.
$8 for two tickets to Grand Rapids Antique Market at DeVos Place on Saturday, January 7, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Sunday, January 8, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (up to a $22.40 value, including all ticketing fees).
- Free admission for children 17 and younger and college students with ID
- Admission is valid for both days; re-entry is also allowed
- Grand Rapids Antique Market highlights include:
- 130 antique dealers
- Appraisals by Michigan State Auctioneers Association assess potentially valuable heirlooms (a $5 fee/item)
- Record swap spins old LPs, 45s, and 78s
- Vintage fashion show traipse professional models across ballroom floor
- Live auction sells 150 pre-numbered lots<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 8, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Must provide recipient's full name at checkout. Name on Groupon must match ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Grand Rapids Antiques Market
A congregation of antique dealers sells their vintage wares at the annual Grand Rapids Antiques Market, which is fueled by nostalgia's fumes and hosts time travelers as they venture into the rich history of Americana. The market dips buyers and sellers alike into an antiques-filled reservoir overflowing with the past's furnishings, accessories, sporting goods, and 2-year-old laptops. Professional appraisers check out homeowners' potential gems, and live auctioneers corral the highest bid with lassos woven from their own bristly mustache hairs.