Releasing sweat is an effective way to lower body temperature, as is taking a cold shower or swallowing an igloo. Keep your physique regulated with today’s Groupon.
$22 for a 30-day pass for one adult age 18 or older (a $44.50 value)
$47 for a 30-day pass for a family of up to five (a $94.50 value)
- 20-acre recreation, culture, and worship facility
- Facility features include the following:
- Fitness center with weights and cardio equipment
- Indoor pool with 28-foot slide and three lap lanes
- 30-foot climbing wall
- Two-court gymnasium
- Outdoor ice rink and sledding hill (weather permitting)
- Take a virtual tour here
- Though not included in today’s Groupon, drop-in fitness classes ($7) include the following:
- Water aerobics
- View a class schedule here<p>
The Salvation Army Kroc Center
The 20-acre Salvation Army Kroc Center provides a diverse array of community services, ranging from fitness and recreation to worship. In the fitness center, visitors can take advantage of equipment such as free weights and cardio and strength-training machines. The facilities include a two-court gym and an aquatics center, replete with a pool, hot tub, and water slide. The center also houses The Salvation Army Kroc Church, which hosts bilingual services each Sunday.