· Redeemed January 29, 2018
· Redeemed December 28, 2017
· Redeemed December 14, 2017
What You'll Get
- Holiday Special: A Treetop Climbing and Ziplining Course for One for Use During the 2018 Season
- Holiday Special: A Treetop Climbing and Ziplining Course for Two for Use During the 2018 Season
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver to enter the park premises. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid on Fridays after 3pm or anytime on Saturday or Sunday between Memorial Day and Labor Day. Reservation required; subject to availability. Max weight of 265 lbs. Valid for ages 6 and up. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Holiday Specials, subject to the above terms, are valid for use during the 2018 season and only expire when the 2018 season ends. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Grand Rapids Treetop Adventure Park
Grand Rapids Treetop Adventure Park sits behind the IMAX theater on Celebration Drive NE—and that street name is fitting, considering how much fun you can have at the climbing park. Read on for some fast facts on how Grand Rapids Treetop Adventure Park stacks up by the numbers.
- 30-45 minutes: how long participants spend fitting their harnesses, learning how to use equipment, and gently breaking up with gravity at a pre-adventure orientation
- 6 climbing courses are broken into 4 skill levels ranging from kids level to very easy to difficult to expert levels. Heights ranging from 10 to 35 feet off the ground.
- 67 platforms attach to 3 types of trees: cherry, maple, and oak.
- 40 feet: the height that some of the platforms reach—from which participants zipline, Tarzan swing, span rope bridges, and swing on logs
- 34 feet: the height participants jump from in a free-fall trust jump (they're eventually caught caught by their harnesses) at the end of more difficult courses
- 365 feet standalone zipline and 3 ziplines from the end of the course tot he ground.