C$49 for a Grand River Fest family pack (C$123.95 value)
- 30-minute mini trip up the Grand River from the festival location via kayak or canoe for four
- Hay ride on the Grand River Trail for four
- Four tickets to the Great Grand River Rubber Ducky Race (taking place on Saturdays)
- Limited-edition Grand River Fest print
- Four jumbo hot dogs
- Four bottles of 100% natural spring water
The family pack can be used at one of the following Grand River Fest events:
Grand River Fest
The Grand River Fest is not just one festival but a series of events that celebrate the region's culture and ecology. From May to October, locals gather for unique events such as The Paddling Gourmet, for which participants compete to prepare the best meal while in a canoe, and the Grand Paddle Palooza, which will strive to set the Guinness World Record for most canoes on a river.
Throughout the season, people can familiarize themselves with the terrain via canoe or kayak excursions or even hayrides that take passengers up the Grand River Trail to the Manheim Dam. Each event will feature food and craft spirits from local purveyors, as well as live music. A portion of the proceeds benefit the Grand River Conservation Foundation and Kanoes for Kids.