Without lasers, people would have to rely on such archaic hair-removal methods as using a straight razor or condemning each hair to death by tiny guillotine. Off with your hairs with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $75 for four laser hair-removal treatments on an extra-small area (up to a $475 value each; up to a $625 total value)
- $99 for four laser hair-removal treatments on a small area (up to a $600 value each; up to a $750 total value)
- $149 for four laser hair-removal treatments on a medium area (up to an $885 value each; up to a $1,035 total value)
- $249 for four laser hair-removal treatments on a large area (up to a $1,225 value each; up to a $1,375 total value)
- $349 for four laser hair-removal treatments on an extra-large area (up to a $3,050 value each; up to a $3,200 total value)
Each option also includes a skin consultation (a $150 value), as well as a complementary numbing gel to ensure a comfortable experience.
Grandview Aesthetic Center
The team at Grandview Aesthetic Center, led by aesthetic and cosmetic physician Dr. Rakesh Nanda, analyzes skin with high-resolution digital images and UV photography. However, skin analysis is just the start of the complimentary consultation process that precedes each service, ensuring proper care for each unique complexion. The registered nurses, licensed aestheticians, and plastic surgeons actually treat skin with an array of laser treatments; the therapeutic beams can firm skin, minimize acne and scars, or permanently reduce unwanted hair growth more effectively than depriving the hair of milk. Four different hair-removal lasers are available, and all skin types can be safely treated. They can also rejuvenate your skin with chemical peels and microdermabrasions, zap away fat with liposuction, and remove unwanted tattos. Botox injections, hormone replacement therapy, and lash-lengthening Latisse treatments round out the center’s selection. All devices used are FDA-cleared and employ some of the latest technology in the industry.